The International Journal for Legal Research and Analysis (IJLRA, ISBN Book: 978-81-948082-7-5) is an open-access, peer-reviewed, and refereed publication dedicated to expressing opinions on current legal topics and generating a cross-current of ideas on new issues.
Any theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable. Inter-disciplinary approach and comparative research shall be encouraged.
The Journal invites submissions from students, academicians, lawyers, judges and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
The authors are requested to adhere to the following format:
- The article must be sent on an A4-sized piece of paper.
- The authors’ names and titles should be listed at the top right corner of page one, just below the paper’s title. The article’s word count should be between 3000 and 4000 words.
- The submission must be in MS Word format and must not be sent in any other format.
- The typeface should be Times New Roman, font size 12, and 1.5 spacing. The footnotes should be typed in Times New Roman, size 10 font.
- Endnotes should not be utilised.
- Mode of Citation: It is agreed upon that citations should be made in a consistent manner.
- Plagiarism will be checked on all articles submitted. The authors are required to give full credit to the sources they used.
- A maximum of two authors will be allowed to collaborate.
- Single Author: Rs. 500/-
- Co-Author: Rs. 700/-
November 15th, 2021.
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Phone Number: 7042148991