ABOUT ARMY LAW COLLEGE
Army Law College, Pune was established in July 2018 with a noble objective of imparting the quality legal education to the children of our brave, patriotic & selfless Army Personnel. The College is governed and managed by Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), which is nonprofit organisation, registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860, since 29 April, 1983. The Army Law College is the second professional college to be established in Pune under AWES, after Army Institute of Technology (AIT).
PARTICIPATION AND ELIGIBILITY:
- Eligibility Criteria: Students enrolled for a full-time Law Degree Programme [Five-Year Integrated Law Degree Programme (B.A, LL. B/ B.B.A, LL. B/ B. Com, LL. B/ B. Sc, LL. B) or Three-Year LL. B Programme] at the time of the competition are eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Each Law College/Law School/Law University shall nominate Only One Team.
- Team Composition: A team shall be comprised of Three Members only: Two Speakers and One Researcher.
- Official Language: The official language of the Competition shall be English only.
- Dress Code: The teams are required to follow a strict dress code as prescribed by themBar Council of India for Advocates.
- Number of Participating Teams: Maximum Thirty-two (32) teams shall be allowed to participate in the Competition, on the basis of first come-first serve basis.
- In case of odd number of teams, the organising committee shall nominate one nonparticipating dummy team
- Provisional Registration: The participating students shall send scanned copy of the duly filled Registration Form (See Appendix I for the format) along with signature and seal of the Principal/Director/Dean/Vice Chancellor of the concerned Law College/School/University to email@example.com on or before 17th November 2021.
- The email shall be sent with Subject marked as “Provisional Registration for ALC Pune Online National Moot Court Competition (Organized by Army Law College, Pune)”.
- Only first 32 Registration Forms shall be accepted for the final participation and the confirmation email shall be sent to the 32 selected teams on 18th November 2021.
- After receiving the confirmation email on 18th November 2021, the selected teams shall be required to pay the Registration Fee of INR 1,000/- through NEFT only on or before 25th November 2021.
- Name of the Beneficiary: Army Law College Institutional Fund Account
- Bank Account Number: 37764808404
- IFSC Number: SBIN 0000569
- Bank & Branch: State Bank of India, Dehu Road Branch, Pune
- The confirmed teams, after due payment shall email the Transaction Details along with Screenshot/ Counter slip to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th November, 2021 with subject line ‘Final Registration for ‘ALC Pune Online National Moot Court Competition’ (organised by Army Law College, Pune).
- Waiting List: If any team from selected teams withdraws or does not confirm the registration within given time line then the next team will be called from waiting list maintained by Organisers.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the
- Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organisers
- All teams shall be assigned a ‘‘Team Code’’ by the Organisers on validation of their Registration Form and receipt of online payment of registration fees. Thereafter the teams shall use their designated “Team Code” for all correspondence with the Organisers.
- The same team code must be used by the teams during the submission of Memorials and during all the Rounds of the Competition.
- Rounds: The competition will comprise of four rounds in total including:
- Preliminary Rounds: In the Preliminary Rounds, each team will present arguments for both sides.
- Quarter-final Rounds: Eight teams which qualify in Preliminary Rounds will proceed to the Quarter-final Rounds.
- Semi-Final Rounds: Four teams which qualify in the Quarter-final Rounds will proceed to the Semi-Final Rounds.
- Final Round: Two teams shall which qualify in the Semi-final Rounds will proceed to the Final Round.
Soft copies of the memorials (PDF Format) must be e-mailed to email@example.com on or before 23rd December 2021.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number:
Mr. Ganesh Deshmane – +91-9764691545
Mr. Chandramani Bhalerao – +91-9657501701