About the Blog:
The Blog of the Society for Law and Economics is a venture undertaken by the Society to bring before its readers academic content revolving around the unexplored dimensions of ‘Law and Economics’ as a discipline. The blog aims to bring forth discussions to the forefront, providing its readers with a unique and fresh insight into the economic aspects and connotations regarding Law and Policy. Topics including but not limited to Commercial transactions, Constitution, Property, and Technology shall be the focal points of discussion on this virtual platform designed to bring about an overall flow of information by inviting interested participants to not only read but participate in the discussions.
Topics including but not limited to Commercial transactions, Constitution, Property, and Technology shall be the focal points of discussion on this virtual platform designed to bring about an overall flow of information by inviting interested participants to read and participate in the discussions.
The SOCLE Blog invites submissions from students, researchers, academicians, practitioners, and anyone who possess knowledge in the field.
Author(s) must comply with the following guidelines.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1.5. All end notes should be in Times New Roman 10, single-spaced. Margins: Left 1 Inch, Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch, and Bottom 1 Inch.
- Word limit for each post is 1000-2000 words (exclusive of end notes). Please ensure the inclusion of end notes instead of footnotes.
- MNLU Nagpur mode of citation is necessary for acceptance of your script.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a separate cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute’s affiliation, contact number, email and LinkedIn id (if available) for future reference. Please rename your .doc or .docx file in the following format – “Name of the Author_Cover Letter”
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format. The author is required to fill this google form and upload your cover letter and manuscript for submission in the given slot: https://forms.gle/eCHhuTtRHo8RnqB57
- Please rename your .doc or .docx file in following format before uploading the file – “Title of your submission”
- Authors are requested to strictly abstain themselves from putting their name anywhere in the main manuscript.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 persons is permitted. The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or views stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- In case of gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with Society for Law and Economics at Maharashtra National Law University Nagpur. All moral rights shall vest with the author(s).
For regular updates, join us: