About the job
Gandhi & Co. is looking for a long term legal intern for 3 or 6 months tenure. If you are an analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills – we encourage you to apply.
What will you do?
– Support on legal operation projects
– Support in legal work- including drafting and reviewing of documents, applications and compliance matters
– Legal research on various aspects of law
– Have knowledge of latest legal developments
– Prepare case briefs
– Develop weekly legal insights
– Knowledge management and maintenance of internal database.
What are the skills required?
– Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
– Confident, and self motivated
– Solution oriented
– Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
– Ability to work alone or as part of a team
– Ready to take new challenges
How to apply?
- The students, freshers can submit their updated CV with a cover letter and contact details (email and phone number)
- Subject line of the email should be “Position you are applying – Your Name” Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note it is a non-paid opportunity and the certificate shall be granted to interns post completion of internship.
For regular updates, join us: