About the Organisation
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies is a uni-disciplinary university in Kochi, India for undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate legal education. It is the only National Law University in the state of Kerala.
The Centre for Parliamentary Studies and Law Reforms (CPSLR) has been set up with an objective to make the legislation more effective for social transformation and to achieve social justice by equitable administration of law.
About the NUALS IBC e-Newsletter
In order to carry forward the objectives of the Centre, an e-Newsletter focusing on the law relating to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 was introduced in 2018. Eleven volumes of the e-Newsletter have been published to date. The main objective behind the e-Newsletter is to disseminate knowledge relating to the current affairs in the field of IBC.
The e-Newsletter includes, without limitation, the analysis of the recent landmark judgments (national or international), legislative amendments, circulars, rules, regulations, relating to IBC. The e-Newsletter also perceives to include interviews from reputed legal professionals practising in the field of IBC, and articles from students and academicians.
Article Submissions for the 12th and 13th Editions of the NUALS IBC e-Newsletter
The Editorial team of the NUALS IBC e-Newsletter is pleased to invite original and unpublished manuscripts for the 12th and 13th Volumes of the e-Newsletter from academicians, professionals and law students.
The contributions must deal with a contemporary issue of insolvency and bankruptcy law or corporate restructuring law. The article must provide the author’s novel take on the issue.
Submission Procedure and Guidelines
- The word limit for articles shall be 1000 to 1500 words. (excluding footnotes)Submissions shall be in (.docx) format.
- Main text: Garamond, font size 12, line spacing 1.5.
- References should be hyperlinked wherever necessary. If online sources are not present, endnotes must be used.
- Endnotes: Garamond, font size 10, line spacing 1.0. (endnotes should be avoided and kept to a bare minimum).
- Style of citation: Bluebook 21st Edition.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- The selected contributions will be published and all such contributions will be acknowledged in the e-Newsletter.
- Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the contribution.
How to Submit?
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at
- Vallari Dronamraju: +91 9113563190
- Jinu Jose Kuriakose: +91 8606629521
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.