About the Blog
Centre for Research in Competition Law and Policy was established by Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur (DNLU) on February 24, 2020 after the Competition Commission of India empaneled DNLU into a panel of reputed institutions having expertise in law, economics, finance, and management for Competitive Assessment of Economic Bills and Legislations.
CRCLP Blog is a student run initiative of Centre for Research in Competition Law and Policy to promote legal discourse and research in the field of competition law. The blog aims at increasing awareness and fostering discussion on the present day issues of competition law. The blog further provides a platform to analyse topics pertaining to competition law which has not been adequately explored.
- The authors are advised to have their submissions in the range of 800-1500 words. Longer posts may be published in parts, subject to discretion of the editorial board.
- The blog encourages articles that deal with issue of Competition Law and Policy of contemporary relevance. However, you may analyse an old-issue or take up an issue that is not sufficiently discussed on other forums.
- The authors are advised to use in-text hyperlinks instead of footnotes. However, sources that cannot be accessed online may be cited as footnote. We do not allow use of endnotes.
- The title of the article should be formatted to Garamond, font size 14. The main body should be formatted to Garamond, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing. The footnote, if any, should be formatted to Garamond, font size 10 with single line spacing.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
- By submitting the article to the blog, the author consents to its publication.
Where to submit?
- If you wish to publish your article on our blog, please write to us at email@example.com
- The submission must be in Microsoft Word (.docx).
- The subject of the mail shall be “Submission CRCLP Blog: Title of the Manuscript” and the author shall specify their full name and affiliation in the covering email.
- CRCLP conducts a blind review process and retains absolute discretion in determining whether to publish the article or not.
Ms. Aditi Richa Tiwary (Student head,CRCLP and Executive Editor): +919424726559
Ms. Tanish Gupta (Associate Editor): +919993236813