Call for Papers
The organisers invite original, unpublished research papers for a national seminar from students, research scholars, academicians and practicing lawyers. Authors shall declare that the manuscripts submitted for the seminar do not infringe the copyright of any other person. The interested researcher should send an abstract that contain 200 – 250 words accompanied by a brief profile of the author including his email ID, contact number, his research background (if any) and his institutional affiliation to email@example.com. Selected quality papers will be published either in the form of seminar proceedings or book with ISBN number.
- Legal response to Marital Rape- Need to rethink
- Reproductive rights and Right to abortion
- Reproductive rights and child marriages
- Reproductive Rights and couples in same sex relationship
- Right to reproductive healthcare – Basic human right
The listed themes are merely indicative; any other topic may be covered within the broader ambit of inclusivity in law.
- No fees for students of SCLC
- Law students and Research Scholar other than of SCLC (only participation): Rs. 100/-
- Law students and Research Scholar other than of SCLC (Research paper presentation): Rs. 300/-
- Academicians, Lawyers and other professionals (only participation): Rs. 300/-
- Academicians, Lawyers and other professionals (Research paper presentation): Rs. 300/-
Note: Registration fees include only participation/paper presentation certificate. The co-authorship up to two is allowed, however, the co-authors are required to register separately with full fees.
- Name: MMMS Shankarrao Chavan Law College
- Account Number: 50100106697534
- Bank Name: HDFC Bank
- Branch: Mayur Colony, Pune
- IFSC Code: HDFC0000149
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: 22th November, 2021
- Notification of Selection of Abstract: 24th November, 2021
- Last Date for Registration: 26th November, 2021
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission: 30th December 2021
9881712873 / 7030527443