About the Journal
ThePanjab University Law Review is a reputed and well established Journal that has been published since 1951. It is a Refereed and Peer Review-Journal with ISSN Number: 0971- 5541.
The faculty members/research scholars, who are desirous of contributing a paper, are requested to contribute articles/research papers/book reviews/case comments on any topic of socio-legal importance for these issues.
How to Submit?
A copyright of the articles and other contributions is vested with the department. Send two hard copies of manuscript to the Chairperson, Department of Laws, Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh-160014 and also email of the same at firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for submission of articles/research papers is 30th November 2021.
- Manuscripts, minimum of 3000 words and maximum of 5000 words in case of research paper/article and minimum of 1200 words and maximum of 2000 words in case of book review and case comments with proper footnoting and acknowledgements, typed on one side of the paper with 12 font size in Times New Roman, double spaced, with one inch margin on all four sides in MS- Word format, will be accepted.
- Please provide your full name/s, address, designation, email and contact numbers and Volume No. of the Journal for which paper is submitted.
- As we follow blind peer review process, therefore the author’s name or affiliation should not appear anywhere else in body of manuscript except near the title of the Article.
- Every manuscript should be labelled as: A Research Paper or case comments or book review etc.
- Authors are required to write an abstract (not exceeding 250 words along with 5 keywords) describing the work and its significance.
- Tables, if any should be numbered consecutively. Title of the table should appear above the table and sources at the bottom.
- The Author is required to take note of:
- Originality of the theme
- Novelty of the subject
- Clarity of the idea
- Presentation of subject systematically
- Linkage of conclusion with the contents
- Your article/book review/case comment must be sent alongwith plagiarism report/certificate. Submission with plagiarism content of more than 10% and copyright issues will not be accepted for publication.
- Foot notes and citations research work are to be given as per the format of Indian Law Institute available at www.ili.ac.in, in single space.
- Only works which have not been published earlier or which are not being considered for publications elsewhere will be entertained.
- Manuscripts not accepted for publication will not be sent back to contributors.
- For publication of research work in the Journal, decision of the Editorial Board shall be final.
- Manuscript submitted after the due date and without adhering to above instructions will not be considered for publication.
mail to: email@example.com