1. Drafting and vetting of various petitions, pleadings, writs, affidavits, counter affidavits, appeals, miscellaneous applications, affidavits, civil or criminal complaints and notices.
2. Digitization and automation of legal processes around litigation management.
3. Analyzing and identifying the legal risks and implications of all of the business’s transactions, keeping the senior management in all departments of the business informed of developments in laws and regulations that potentially affect the business.
4. Streamline the documentation/procedures and develop new systems for enhancing and strengthening various business verticals in a legally compliant manner.
5. Liaising with police, enforcement agencies, various government officials for resolution of cases (both at pre-litigation and post litigation stages).
6. Attending conferences/meetings and briefing senior lawyers/law firms and framing strategies/action plans for successful outcome of legal matters.
7. Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and understanding of Civil, Criminal Litigation, Pre-litigation dispute resolution, Arbitration, Negotiable Instruments Act, Contract Act, Sales of Goods Act, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, Insurance Laws, Consumer Protection Laws, Motor Vehicles Act, IPR Laws, Information Technology Laws, Data Protection Laws. ,
- Department:Legal Practice
- Industry:Recruitment Services
- Skills:ipr, writs, dispute resolution, vetting, appeals, police, information technology, framing, ipr laws, contract act, insurance law, senior management, consumer protection, civil, negotiable instruments, sales, business
- Company Name: AVIMUKTA | Legal Recruitment Consultancy
- Company Description:
Our Story What’s in the Name? One may ask, especially today when the name of an enterprise is chosen on its sheer catchy tone, what’s in the name? But in this regard, we carry a conventional outlook. A name suggests the core soul of an entity. Hence, ‘AVIMUKTA’ – never forsaken. Our Story: The founder, Neha, has hands-on industry experience of almost 10 years in the high impact Legal Recruitment space, with leading international recruiting firms. After serving as an exceptional contributor to her employers for 8 years, both in India and overseas, Neha, knew that she was ready to launch her passion and combine it with her valuable expertise to start her own independent legal recruiting venture – offering world-class customized plans and cost-effective solutions for organizations and individuals. She was aware that plunging into this new trajectory in her career would encounter considerable challenges and competition; however, she only knew one direction, which is to move forward into bringing her vision to life. Neha bid goodbye to the employer in Singapore and returned to Mumbai, India, which marked the beginning of an incredible story of ‘Avimukta’, founded in August 2016. Based out of Mumbai, Avimukta, as an organization promises, delivers, understands, researches and identifies world-class manpower and keeps your organization’s goals on the forefront. Avimukta is focused on identifying trends, customer requirements and building customized solutions for organizations. Top tier Law firms in India and overseas have chosen Avimukta as their leading legal partner and we value their association and trust in us. Avimukta has partnered to provide recruitment solutions to corporate enterprises for hiring talent in the in-house space. We have gained an association with corporates from various industries, including, but not limited to banking, hospitality, real estate, transport & logistics, and entertainment industry. As we grow globally, we welcome law firms and corporate houses to partner with us to identify the best practices for their organization; and, invite individuals looking for a new opportunity in the legal space to collaborate with us in their journey to success.
For regular updates, join us: