The Ref Data Mgmt Rep 5 performs relatively complex assignments. Has direct impact on the business by ensuring the quality of the tasks or services provided. Works under little to no direct supervision. May service an expansive and/or diverse array of products/services. Applies working knowledge of technical and professional principles and concepts and in depth knowledge of team objectives. Understands how assigned duties contribute to the work of the team/unit and how the units coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve the objectives of the function. Ensures the quality and service of self and others. May recommend new options to enhance productivity in accordance with guidelines. Requires tact and diplomacy when exchanging complex or sensitive information with others. Is sensitive to audience diversity. Basic knowledge of the organization, the business and its policies required. Typically responsible for resolving basic to moderately complex problems based on practice and precedence. Able to assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures.
- Performs on-going maintenance/refresh of existing customer data
- Performs on-going set up and maintenance of settlement instructions in a variety of internal applications;
- Interacts daily with global operation teams to ensure timely update of all settlement instructions
- Actively monitors settlement rates to ensure instructions are being updated correctly
- Liaises with other operations teams globally to ensure settlement instruction (SSI) is correctly and timely added to accounts , where possible, in response prior to trading or confirmation activity
- Directly sources settlement instruction from Clients in response to reference data refresh requirements, trade exception processing, cancel and correct data, requests received via the in house workflow tool.
- Delivers of reference data remediation projects as requested by management
- Oversight of offshore vendor activity
- Complete all mandatory reports in a timely manner and to required standard
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of SSI data; and familiarity with external products and services that add value to client and account data management.
- Knowledge of end to end trade flow across multiple products
- High School diploma or equivalent
Job Family Group:Operations – Services
Job Family:Reference Data Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For regular updates, join us: