ABOUT THE COMMISSION
The Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR) has been constituted under the Commission for Protection of Child Rights (CPCR) Act, 2005. It is the statutory watchdog of the Government of Delhi on matters of child rights. Some of the child rights the Commission works on are:
- Protection of children from exploitation, abuse, labour, trafficking, and violence.
- Protection of children from sexual offences;
- Protection of children from child marriage;
- Right to Education;
- Right to Health with emphasis on pregnancy care, infant care, nutritional standards, immunisation, protection against malnutrition, etc;
- Protection of rights of children with special needs;
- Protection of children from substance abuse;
- Enforcement of legal protections for children in case they commit offences and the necessary safeguards associated therein;
- Right to play
- Eligibility: Bachelors in Law, Social Work, Sociology, Education, Psychology
- Stipend: Minimal Stipend
- Duration: Minimum 2 Months
- Mode: Physical/Offline
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates can send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.