The ICFAI Law School, Dehradun is proud to announce its 2nd Virtual National Moot Court Competition, 2022.
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) is a not-for-profit Society registered under the Andhra Pradesh (Telangana Area) Public Societies Registration Act, 1350 Fasli (Act I of 1350 F). Established in the year 1984 with an objective of imparting world-class high quality education. ICFAI has around three decades of exemplary track record in the field of higher education. It launched the certification program for Financial Analysts, the CFA Program in 1985 and has been instrumental in developing a new generation of professionals in India.
The competition is open for students who are studying LLB three year or five-year courses during the current academic year. The team composition, for the competition, shall comprise of either 2 (two) members (being designated as Speakers) or 3 (three) members (two of them shall be designated as Speakers and one Researcher).
- Online registrations are open from 7th October. The teams must register online by 27th October.
- Only 24 teams will be registered to participate in the competition on a first-come-first- serve basis.
- No temporary registration requests will be entertained. Kindly refrain from sending such requests to organizing committee or the university. Participants will receive an automated system generated acknowledgement on successful submission of registration. Participants will receive an approval as acceptance of their request for participation within 7 days of registration.
- The teams can register by filling the Google form which is available at the end of the page. The Registration process would be concluded only after full payment of the registration fee. A registration fee of Rs. 600/- is to be paid online by 27th October 2022.
- In the event if a team drops out of the competition or is disqualified the team next in line as per registration data (When the registration exceeds beyond the permitted 24 teams) will be offered the chance to participate in the competition at short notice.
- Winning Team: Cash Prize of Rs. 15,000/-
- Runner-up Team: Cash Prize of Rs. 11,000/-
- Best Researcher: Cash Prize of Rs. 7,000/-
- Best Speaker: Cash Prize of Rs. 7,000/-
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.