About the Responsibilities
We at Health Care at Home IndiaPrivate Limited are currently seeking a Jr. Associate Legal.
As an intern you are required to: –
- drafting or preparing contracts, reports, deeds, agreements, letters, answers, and other legal documents as needed from time to time
- Offer legal advice on cases the Jr. Associate handles
- Examine and bargain vendor legal agreements for the modifications the counterparty suggests, then get them signed.
- Assist attorneys and advisors in the creation, revision, and completion of legal papers.
- Verify that all corporate departments are abiding by the law. Conducting research on different legal topics.
- Keep a current record of any legal agreements that have been signed, are being discussed, and are still pending, along with their current status.
- Create trackers and make sure they are current.
- Assist their Seniors with any legal requests they make.
- Experience – 6 months -01-year PQE
- LLB (5 years or 3 years)
Deadline for Applying
31st October, 2022
How to Apply?
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.