About the Responsibilities
We at Health Care at Home IndiaPrivate Limited are currently seeking a Jr. Associate Legal.
As an intern you are required to: –
- drafting or preparing contracts, reports, deeds, agreements, letters, answers, and other legal documents as needed from time to time
- Offer legal advice on cases the Jr. Associate handles
- Examine and bargain vendor legal agreements for the modifications the counterparty suggests, then get them signed.
- Assist attorneys and advisors in the creation, revision, and completion of legal papers.
- Verify that all corporate departments are abiding by the law. Conducting research on different legal topics.
- Keep a current record of any legal agreements that have been signed, are being discussed, and are still pending, along with their current status.
- Create trackers and make sure they are current.
- Assist their Seniors with any legal requests they make.
- Experience – 6 months -01-year PQE
- LLB (5 years or 3 years)
Deadline for Applying
31st October, 2022
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: – firstname.lastname@example.org and to HR – email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates, we can catchup at-