About Maersk Tankers
Maersk Tankers facilitates the global trade of energy to meet the world’s energy needs. The company is a leading player in the product tanker industry, operating one of the largest fleets of vessels and employs 3,100 employees worldwide. Established in 1928, Maersk Tankers has nearly nine decades of experience and expertise in commercial and technical vessel management, providing customers and partners safe, efficient and flexible services that benefit their businesses.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for handling all H&M, P&I and FD&D claims in close co-operation with our legal team in Copenhagen.
Key Responsibilities include –
– Day to day handling of disputes under charter parties, bills of lading, pool agreements and letters of indemnity.
– Recovery of claims against third parties and insurers
– Ensuring that our ships receive adequate and timely assistance from local correspondents and surveyors as the case may be
– Providing advice to our operations and claims department as well as technical managers
– Drafting charter party clauses and LOIs
– Managing disputes from initial response and collection of evidence to final arbitration award, court judgment or settlement
– Controlling claims costs
An ideal candidate should be an LLB/ LLM graduate with 3+ years of relevant work experience within shipping law and below abilities
– A good working knowledge of maritime and insurance law
– Quick on your feet
– A deal maker
– Motivated individual with an ability to work with limited to no supervision
– Good stakeholder management
– Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
Mr. Pranav Joshi on +912262600311.
Link to apply
For regular updates, join us: