About Sunder Deep College of Law
Sunder Deep College of Law is a premier educational institution offering legal education since year 2004 in affiliation with CCS University, Meerut, U.P. (state university established in 1965), and approved by the Bar Council of India (Statutory body for professional legal education in India). We are committed to creating and sustaining the conditions that enable all SDCL students to experience an unparalleled educational journey that is Intellectually, Socially, and Personally transformative.
Paper Presentation Competition
Sunder Deep College of Law is organizing an Inter-College Paper Presentation Competition.
Contemporary issues of socio-legal relevance
Sub-Themes: Given below is a list of sub-themes. This list is only suggestive; other topics that come under the broad theme can also be taken.
- Right to education
- Custodial Violence
- Prisoner’s Rights
- Gender Equality
- Sexual Offences
- Work Place discrimination
- LGBTQ+ Rights
- Sustainable development
- Constitutional Governance
- Social Inclusion
- Reproductive Rights
- Maternity Benefits
- Media Trial
Any Law Student/Academicians/Researchers/Professionals
Date of Competition:
26th November 2021
• Last date of manuscript Submission: 20th Nov 2021
• Intimation of Acceptance: 23rd Nov 2021
• Full papers: 2500 words or more (excluding footnotes)
• Abstract: 250-350 words.
Link for Submissions
The following are the guidelines for submission of papers:
- The Paper should be the original work of the author(s). Any paper having a similarity index higher than 15% will be rejected on grounds of plagiarism.
- The abstract should not exceed 350 words and must include keywords
- Full paper should be submitted on or before 20th November 2021.
- In case of co-authorship (maximum two), author(s) must mention in the registration form. The certificate will be given only to registered author(s).
- Abstracts in Times New Roman font, with size 12 and line spacing 1, with key words at the end of abstract in italics.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th Edition) or ILI (20TH Edition) or any other uniform method style of citation.
- Submissions of papers must be in Times New Roman font (size 12pt) and line spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font (size 10pt) and line spacing 1.
- Title of the Paper- Times New Roman Font (size 14pt).
- The authors name should be mentioned on the Right side of title in Times New Roman
- Font (12pt size). All other details like designation, institution details, E-mail address and phone numbers etc., should also be given
firstname.lastname@example.org or phno. 8285920954