UnitedLex is a technology and legal services company committed to delivering full-scale Digital Transformation. The world’s most forward-thinking law departments rely on the company’s expertise in over 25 global jurisdictions. Founded in 2006, the team includes 3,000 legal, engineering, and technology professionals with major operations in 18 countries.
We create solutions that uniquely solve challenges, ranging from basic to bet-the-company. We fuse legal pedigree with business pragmatism and an overriding focus on our clients. We think holistically: We guide, design, implement, and financially commit to the innovative strategies and solutions we provide.
As a fast-growing company, we are committed to hiring talented individuals, providing a great workplace culture, continuously developing our employees, and providing interesting, challenging, and innovative work. Our global platform is the perfect place for hard-working, forward-thinking professionals from all walks of life to nurture and grow careers.
UnitedLex is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all the physical and electronic information assets throughout the organization. Consistent with the UnitedLex ISMS policy and the ISO 27001 standard, every employee is responsible for complying with UnitedLex information security policies and reporting all security concerns, weaknesses and breaches.
Job Description – Associate IP Litigation
Search and analyze product documents, source code, technical literature and other relevant artifacts to prepare technical reports. Work with a global team to execute an engagement and ensure seamless delivery.
Area of Responsibility
- Work on projects involving source code review, product testing, software reverse engineering and network packet capture analysis
- Consult top licensing campaign managers, litigators and experts on technology litigations and help them build/support the technical infringement/non-infringement theory through the lifecycle of a technology licensing/litigation campaign
- Perform patent and product analysis and prepare Evidence of Use reports, assist in expert report drafting, and prepare validity and non-infringement rebuttal responses
- Travel to client locations across US; work with a global team to execute an engagement and ensure seamless delivery
- Provide timely Reports to Project Manager and ensure assigned tasks are executed within the stipulated timelines
- Complete ownership of communication with client about technical deliverables
- Work on department initiatives
Skills / Attributes Required
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering is preferred
- 0-2 years IP or software industry experience
- Knowledge of programming languages such as JAVA, C++ , C, C# and Objective-C
- Knowledge of web, mobile and enterprise products and services is preferred
- Knowledge of shell scripts and network packet sniffers such as Fiddler and Wireshark is a plus
- Knowledge of hardware programming languages such Verilog or VHDL is a plus
- Experience in Software Architecture, Apps development and debugging is preferred
- Capability to understand complex/cutting-edge technology issues, across domains
- Excellent content writing skills and solid verbal communication skills
- Excellent handle of tools like PowerPoint, Excel and Word
For regular updates, join us: