Integreon is a trusted, global provider of award-winning legal and business solutions to leading law firms, corporations, and professional services firms. Our highly trained, experienced staff of over 3,000 employees globally service a comprehensive range of client needs that require scale and expertise, enabling clients to become more operationally efficient. Integreon works with corporations and law firms who rely on our team’s experience and expertise in documents, administrative and business services. With delivery centres on three continents, Integreon offers multi-lingual, around-the-clock support, as well as onshore, offshore, and onsite delivery of our award-winning services.
Integreon is looking for a Manager to support the UK Senior Manager, Contracts, Compliance and Commercial Services in organizing and overseeing the daily operations of this team. The incumbent will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
The area of responsibility for this role is wide. It thus requires thorough knowledge of various processes and service lines. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many kinds of operational activities, must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business, would provide strategic commercial contract management, including negotiation support and knowledge services to Integreon’s clients, working both independently on assigned deals and projects. This role will help manage and mentor a global legal operations team that provides contract lifecycle management (CLM) solutions to leading corporations.
The goal is to augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Support the UK Senior Manager, CCC to oversee and be responsible for CCC operations delivery across the UK whilst working with colleagues in the US, India, and Philippines
- Liaise with key stakeholders to make decisions for operational activities to support strategic goals
- Institutionalize and regularly evaluate the efficiency of business procedures according to BU (Business Unit) goals and objectives and apply improvements
- Evaluate overall BU performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- including Operational Metrics like Utilization/Productivity, Quality, Financial metrics
- conduct ongoing reviews to monitor progress on Performance Objectives/KRAs
- Drive Business and Process Excellence across the UK with support from global teams
- Standardization of Processes / Project Playbooks
- Oversee client support processes and organize them to enhance client satisfaction
- Process improvements and revamp
- Revise and formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Best practice sharing and application as needed across the business
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Coordinate and review/edit RFI/RFP input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, finance, legal and delivery standpoint
- Support commercial viability of current and future engagements (E.g., Pricing, Forecasting)
- Coach and train for use in improving the capabilities and performance of team members
- Participate in creating the business strategy, set and manage budgets, define goals for Operations that support the business goals
- Instil discipline and a sense of urgency for real-time problem resolution to identify and eliminate problems, so they never happen again.
- Minimum of 5 years of contracts drafting, reviewing and negotiation experience at a software technology company
- Minimum 2 years people management experience
- LPO experience preferred but not essential
- Proven experience as Manager of Operations or equivalent position and expertise in successfully managing and growing a team
- Must have a law degree or GDL required. LPC preferred.
- Expertise in drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts, licensing and /or other technology-related agreements
- Previous experience creating and implementing business processes to make the legal operations more efficient
- Experience creating contract negotiation playbooks and other tools to standardize contract negotiations
- Experience with contract management platforms like Apttus, Determine, Conga, Ariba, Onit, SciQuest, Corridor and ThinkSmart is essential
- Enthusiasm and “self-starter” qualities enabling him or her to manage responsibilities with an appropriate sense of urgency; the ability to function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
- Advanced analytical ability, project management experience, and communication skills
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, the ability to interface effectively with all business functions throughout the organization.
- Previous experience in a global remote environment would be ideal.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding people skills
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
- In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles
Permanent, Full Time
For more details, visit-
For regular updates, join us: