Do you want to be a part of the fascinating story of over 500 iconic brands spanning across more than 100 countries?
Being the best beer company starts with finding the best people. While we have big brands, we have bigger opportunities as well. AB InBev India is looking to hire Senior Manager – Legal for its Legal & Compliance Function based out of Bangalore.
Primary Purpose of the role: Responsible for dispute resolution, work with compliance team on sensitive cases, manage external stakeholders, ensure adherence to new laws and regulations. The role requires to attend and arrange board meetings and ensure legal requirements are fulfilled.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities:
- High stake disputes resolution, working closely with compliance team on sensitive files
- Route to Market advisory, label registration, engagement of CISPs
- Management of relationship with external stakeholders, adherence to new laws and regulations
- Resolving legacy issues in license framework, advising marketing and trade marketing for sustainable Marketing practices, training Sales and working closely with Sales on anti-trust commitment
- Create the Litigation blueprint roadmap for BU India
- Management of Legal Budget/ ZBB priorities
- Compliance of all company-related laws such as the Companies Act, 2013 and all other allied laws that may be applicable to the Company
- To arrange with and hold meetings of the board and to prepare a correct record of proceedings
- To attend the board meetings in order to ensure that the legal requirements are fulfilled and provide such information as are necessary
- To prepare agenda for board meetings, notice and explanatory statements of General meetings
- Preparing and maintenance of minutes of directors’ meetings and general meetings
- Ensuring all statutory forms are filed promptly
- Interaction with Internal and Statutory Auditors
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 5-7 years relevant experience with a multinational AlcoBev company or international consultant firm in India
- Bachelor degree in related major/ LLB, specialized in Compliance and an international masters in law is desirable
Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluency in English is essential, with exposure to a multinational desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills with an ability to work with all functional and business partners
- Reliable with a strong sense of integrity and compliance
- Able to work independently
1. High energy
2. Solution-oriented and positive attitude
3. Exceptional customer orientation
4. Fast-mover, quick to adapt
5. Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
6. Integrity and professionalism
And above all of this, an undying love for beer!
Quench your thirst for success. Come, sit at the table!
At AB InBev, we are committed to our purpose of bringing people together for a better world – regardless of race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other difference.
For regular updates, join us: