About the Organizer
LAABh stands for Legal Aid & Awareness for Bhartiya. LAABh is a Non-Profitable Organization which aims to uphold the dignity of a human being. It targets to promote awareness of the rights & duties of citizens to render social justice to the ‘Daridra Narayana’: the deprived.
About the Internship
To carry on with its goal, LAABh is proud to announce its first Legal Research Wing. This wing is going to be responsible for carrying out the research projects undertaken by LAABh.
At the completion of each project, a report will be published by LAABh.
- Stipend for the internship: unpaid
- Internship Certificate: After successful completion, a certificate of the internship will be provided.
- LOR: In case of exceptional work a Letter of Recommendation will be provided.
- Students: A student who is currently in their 3 rd year or above in the 5-year LLB course or a student currently in their final year of a 3-year LLB course.
- Also open to scholars and professors of law and Indians and foreign nationals.
Interested students are requested to email their:
- Updated CV
- Published or Unpublished research paper.
- Please indicate if you have any past experience in any of the 2 topics.
E-mail ID: researchwingforlaabh[at]gmail.com with the subject Application for the post of Intern.
Last date to Apply: 5th August 2020
The projects will start on the 15th of August 2020. All the work will be done virtually.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, prior to their selection.
Note: Please do not call us to repeatedly inquire about results, everyone will be intimated about the same on 14th August 2020.
Number of Positions
3 to 5 interns (the interns will work on both projects).
They are planning to undertake 2 research projects simultaneously. One on the Right to Privacy and the other would be on Health Laws. We aim to come out with a comprehensive report on each of these topics.
Abhishek (Editor-in-Chief for the BLOG)
E-mail ID: researchwingforlaabh[at]gmail.com