Centre for International Humanitarian Law & Human Rights Law, Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad is organizing the ninth edition of its annual flagship event – International Virtual Conference on International Humanitarian and Refugee Laws, in collaboration with the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) India on January 13, 2021.
The conference aims to promote discussions that reflect on the successes and challenges in the treaty implementation that have been universally ratified in the field of International Humanitarian Laws.
- Blurring lines between civilians and combatants due to technological advancements in warfare under the Geneva Conventions.
- Good practices of refugee protection in India and South Asia.
- Supporting urban refugees during COVID-19 pandemic: Challenges and Solutions.
- Analysis of recent judgments in IHL for strengthening its enforcement and implementation.
- Health Care in Danger.
- Challenges and Prospects of Humanitarian Organizations.
The conference is open to any Undergraduate students, Postgraduate students, Academicians, and Ph.D. scholars.
Dates to Remember:
- Abstract Submission: November 20, 2020.
- Paper Submission: December 27, 2020.
- For further details about the submission guidelines and registration fees, the brochure is attached herein.
Click here to visit the official website:
Ms. Anviksha Pachori.
Shubham Vijay, Chairperson (+91-9571878165) [WhatsApp]
Rishika Garg, Vice-Chairperson (+91-7976611758) [WhatsApp]
Anchal Jain, Treasurer (+91-9783531211) [WhatsApp]