About The Event
The Law Street and Shri Pushkar Singh Baghel Memorial Committee is organizing 1st Pushkar Singh Baghel Memorial National Online Memorial Writing Competition in the memory of renowned advocate Late Shri Pushkar Singh Baghel, in collaboration with Central Law Publications, Law Literature Publications and MemoPundits. We as an organization have decided to undertake this initiative to enlarge the spectrum of learning and encourage students to sharpen their research and drafting skills.
On this platform of memorial writing competition, we aim to recognise talent and skills and give due recognition to researchers and drafters which otherwise somehow gets shadowed with oral arguments in a competition. Also this will help the participants develop a habit to cover the legal issues pertaining to the society and present their viewpoint in the required manner.
- Release of the Proposition- August 13, 2020
- Last Date of Registration- September 15, 2020
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications- September 17, 2020
- Release of Clarifications- September 20, 2020
- Last Date of Submission of Memorials- September 26, 2020
- Felicitation/Valedictory Ceremony- October 04, 2020
PARTICIPATION & ELIGIBILITY
- The competition is open for students currently pursuing their Bachelor’s degree in law i.e. 3 Year LL.B. courses or 5 Year LL.B. courses from any recognized College/University/School in India.
- There is no bar on the number of participation or entries participating from any College/University/School.
The participants securing the first three positions i.e. First, Second and third shall be felicitated with prizes which include the following:
- First Position: Any Law Book/ Dictionary of Choice worth INR 3,000/* + Constitutional Law by Avtar Singh + Code of Criminal Procedure by S. N. Mishra + Law of Corporate Governance by Diwakar Sharma + 1 Free MemoPundit Course worth INR 4500/- + Cash Prize of INR 600/-
- Second Position: Any Law Book/ Dictionary of Choice worth INR 2,000/* + Constitutional Law by Avtar Singh + Code of Criminal Procedure by S. N. Mishra + 1 Free MemoPundit Course worth INR 4500/- Cash Prize of INR 500/-
- Third Position: Any Law Book/ Dictionary of their Choice worth INR 1,000/* + Code of Criminal Procedure by S. N. Mishra + 1 Free MemoPundit Course worth INR 4500/- + Cash Prize of INR 400/-
- Constitution of India by Dr. B. R. Ambedkar by Law Literature Publications to Top 25 Scorers.
- Certificate of Excellence shall be provided to the Top 25 Scorers.
- Monthly Subscription of MyLaw Courses worth INR 700/- each for Top 10 Scorers.
- E-Certificates to all participants shall be provided.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
- The participants can register themselves by sending the following details (in case of team participation, the details of both the members are required) at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a screenshot/payment receipt of the payment of registration fees-
Name, Email-address, Name of College/ University,WhatsApp Number, Calling Number (if different from WhatsApp number).
[Note: For team participants, the required details of both the members shall be given]
The Registration shall be confirmed only after a confirmation email along with the Team Code shall be sent to the participants.
- Individual- INR 100/-
- Team of two- INR 150/-
Account No.- 916394150387
IFSC Code- PYTM0123456
Bank Name- Paytm Payments Bank
Branch- Noida Branch
Bhim UPI Id- 6394150387@paytm
Account Holder Name- Kaustubh Shandilya
All correspondence and queries may be addressed to-
Kaustubh Shandilya: +91 6394 150 387
Manya Kaushik: +91 88605 64349
FOR THE RULES & GUIDELINES CLICK HERE
FOR THE PROPOSITION CLICK HERE