L.I.K.E welcomes article that address contemporary legal issues in any field of law. It will be appreciated if the submissions include critical analysis or explore particular theme of wider resonance.
- Last date of Registration: August 30, 2020.
- Submission of Articles: September 20, 2020. Declaration of Results: October 1, 2020.
- The suggested word limit of the article is 1500-2000 words exclusive of footnotes.
- Every article must have a title and abstract not exceeding 250 words. Authors are expected to maintain 5-8 keywords.
- Only one submission per author is permitted. Co-authorship is permitted to 2 authors per article.
- Article must be original and unpublished. However, plagiarism up to 10% is allowed.
- The body of the email must specify the name and designation, email id, contact number, name of the college/university of the participants.
- All the emails must be sent to email@example.com The Articles should not contain name or any other marks which reveals the identity of the author.
- The articles must be submitted in the English language only and must be in MS Word Format (.doc/.docx).
- Font Style: Times New Roman Font Size: 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5 Foot Note Size: 10
- Citation should be as per BLUEBOOK 20th edition.
Single Author: Rs. 100 Co-author: Rs. 200
Participants can register them selves by paying the required registration fee through this.
Paytm/Google Pay/Phone Pe: 9672011561 UPI Id: 9672011561@ybl
- Best Article: Cash Prize of 1000 Second Best Article: Cash Price of 500
- Third Best Article: Cash Prize of 300
- Top 3 articles will be recognized on the wall of fame and other social medial platforms of L.I.K.E
- Merit Certificate to top 10 partcipants.
- Participation certificates to all the participants.
For any queries, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or call us at 9672011561, 8319985649, 8318248117