Applications are invited for the Ahimsa Fellowship 2022-23.
The Ahimsa Fellowship Program aims at creating a network of effective animal welfare leaders adept at working closely with state governments and district administrations to enforce animal protection laws in India.
Animal welfare can be achieved if trained professionals assist the Governments in fulfilling their statutory duties vide systemic apparatuses like State Animal Welfare Boards, Societies For The Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, Infirmaries, Slaughterhouse Monitoring Committees, Animal Birth Control Monitoring Committees, etc.
- Graduation degree in any discipline
- Good communication skills (English and a Second Local Language)
- Passion for animal welfare/rights
- Persistence, lateral thinking, innovation, and team player
- Between 22 and 35 years old
- Be available to attend the full 9 Month duration of the program
Shortlisted candidates will be screened for an interview.
- 06.05.2022 – Applications Open
- 11.07.2022 – Applications Closed
- 15.08.2022 – Final Selection of Fellows
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.