Applications are now open for The TNNLU Financial Assistance Scheme for the academic year 2022-2023, till August 27, 2022.
Tamil Nadu National Law University, formerly Tamil Nadu National Law School, is a National Law University. With a view to making access to legal education more inclusive, TNNLU has evolved this “TNNLU Financial Assistance Scheme”.
- Interested students may apply for the “TNNLU Financial Assistance Scheme” in the application form prescribed in the annexure to this policy.
- The application form shall be available on the website of TNNLU.
- Application may be submitted to the Registrar.
- All students should apply, no later than 27.08.2022.
- The Selection Committee shall grant financial assistance ordinarily for a period of one academic year.
- Award of financial assistance for one academic year shall not be a guarantee for its continuance in the subsequent academic years.
- The Selection Committee shall record its reasons for the selection/nonselection of candidates in writing.
- In the event a candidate incorrectly states or fails to disclose any of the relevant information in his application, the Selection Committee reserves the right to take action as it may deem fit, including but not limited to, retraction of any previously sanctioned financial assistance, after giving a personal hearing to the student.
- The award of financial assistance to a student, including details of the exact nature and quantum of assistance, shall in all cases be intimated to the concerned parent/guardian.
- In the event, a student who had successfully obtained an external scholarship earlier is suddenly deprived of it, or if a student of TNNLU who had not applied for financial assistance suddenly faces a change in his/her material circumstances threatening his/her ability to continue his course in this institution, the Selection Committee is empowered to provide emergency temporary financial assistance. The Selection Committee shall convene a special meeting for this purpose or may even take a decision by circulation for this purpose.
- Any student aggrieved by any decision of the Selection Committee may appeal before the Vice-Chancellor.
August 27, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.