About the college
Marathwada Mitra Mandal, Pune was established in the year 1967 by Late Shri. Shankarrao Chavan initially to provide hostel facilities to the students from Marathwada region who used to come to Pune to pursue their education. At present the Mandal has 4 Campuses and 28 Institutions providing education in the filed of Law, Architecture, Management, Science, Arts, Commerce, Polytechnic, Engineering, Pharmacy and various other Vocational Courses.
About the Elocution Competition
Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College is hosting an Elocution Competition since last twelve years in the fond memory of its Founder President Late Shri Shankarraoji Chavan. Law Students from all over Maharashtra participate in the said Competition. The object of this Competition is to imbibe into nascent lawyers the skills of eloquence.
- 1st prize- Rs.5000 & Tropy
- 2nd prize- Rs.3000 & Trophy
- 3rd prize Rs.2000 & Trophy
- ONLINE AND OFFLINE EDUCATION – PROS AND CONS
- SHOULD INDIA RECOGNISE NEW AFGANISTAN GOVERNMENT (TALIBAN) ?
- ARE ROHINGYAS ENTITLED FOR THE STATUS OF REFUGEE IN INDIA?
- FARMERACTS BOON OR BAIN.
- CAN RTI ERADICATE CORRUPTION?
- O.T.T. PLATFORM – NEED TO REGULATE.
- The Competition is open to all under graduate students from Law colleges in the State of Maharashtra & Goa.
- Every College shall depute any no. of participants representing their College.
- Participants shall be in formal attire.
- The last date for Registration is 10th November, 2021 (Wednesday). Entries and Registration Form can be sent by email (email@example.com)
Rules & Regulations
- The Elocution competition will be ONLINE.
- Registration is compulsory. Participants are to fill and complete the formalities of registration form. Form must be sealed and signed by the Principal.
- The organiser will provide a link and code no. to the registered participants. You have to appear for the presentation according to this code, as per schedule.
- Schedule and the link will be provided to the participants on day before of the competition i.e. on 19th November 2021
- Participants are requested to present in FULL VIDEO PRESENTATION, Kindly manage and arrange accordingly.
- Other Conditions and details are mentioned in the brochure.
- The participants shall be evaluated on the basis of following criteria:
- Coverage of the subject
- Presentation of the subject
- Conclusion and Summarisation of the subject.
- A panel of Judges shall evaluate the competition and their decision shall be final and binding.
- The Result shall be declared on the same day followed by Valedictory session.
- Participants are expected to attend all the sessions of Elocution Competition.
- Organising Committee reserves the authority to change the rules of Elocution Competition.
Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s , SHANKARRAO CHAVAN LAW COLLEGE, PUNE 202/A, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune-411 004. Tel.: 020-8149340004 Website : www.sclc.ac.in
Dr. Vikas Bhatnagar – 9673158518, Dr. Pradip Tambe – 9028505566, Dr. Bhagwan Gawali – 8554960931, Dr. Revati Naik – 9881712873