University of Kerala invites submissions through call for papers for a National Seminar on Constituent Assembly Debates to be held on November 25-26, 2022.
The Department of Law is organizing a Two day National Seminar on the “Constituent Assembly Debates” on 25th and 26th of November, 2022 (offline) as a part of National Law day celebration which has been followed every year on November 26 to commemorate the adoption of the Constitution of India.
The organizers of the Seminar call upon legal professionals, academicians from other social science disciplines, administrators, university students, young and upcoming research scholars, social activists and representatives of governmental and non – governmental organizations.
- An extended abstract not exceeding 600 words shall be submitted in .doc or .docx format for consideration on or before 16th, November, 2022 to email@example.com. Co-authorship up to 2 persons is permitted.
- The abstract shall contain:
- Title of paper
- A brief idea of the paper
- At least 5 key words.
- Conclusion indicating the author’s perspective
- The abstract shall indicate the name, designation, Institution details, e-mail address and Telephone numbers of all contributors. In the case of co-authorship, each author will have to register separately in the event of participation in the seminar.
- Length of the paper should be between 2500 to 3000 words (including footnotes).
- Format: MS Word, Font Type: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12 Point, Line Spacing: 1.5 (in case of footnotes, font size is 10 point & line spacing is 1), justified text and 1-inch margins on all sides.
- All submissions should be sent with a covering letter indicating the Name of the Author, Designation, Official address, e-mail ID and Contact details, Topic of the Paper and a Disclaimer statement of affirming no prior publication.
- Full papers shall undergo Blind peer review and Plagiarism check. Plagiarized papers shall be rejected.
- The citations must be in uniform format throughout the paper.
- Last date for abstract submission: November 16, 2022.
- Communication of acceptance: November 19, 2022
- Submission of full paper of accepted abstracts: November 22, 2022
- Dates of Seminar: November 25-26, 2022.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.