About the University
REVA University is established based on the concept of ‘Knowledge is Power’ because a person with concrete knowledge knows how to control various situations in life with confidence. Established under REVA University Act of 2012, REVA is located in the heart of Bengaluru, Karnataka. School of Legal Studies was established in 2015 with our first batch of students of B.B.A., LL.B.
About the Moot
The Four-day National Moot Court Competition aims at inspiring, promoting and inculcating in law students drafting and writing techniques, engage in legal oration, high focus research acumen and also deal with the judicial trend in various fields of litigation in India and abroad.
The competition will be based on the theme “Wildlife Protection and Prevention of Cruelty on Animals” and we hereby extend our invitation to all Law Schools in India to be an active participant in this national level virtual event to be held on 10th – 13th December 2020 by registering their teams.
The Competition is open to all bona fide regular students enrolled in any undergraduate law course or its equivalent in any University or Institute within India recognized by the Bar Council or State Government or Central Government as the case may be.
Each College/ Institution/University shall send only one team.
Team size and other information
- Each team shall include two (2) speakers, who shall be accompanied by one (1) researcher all of whom shall be designated accordingly.
- Once provisional registration is completed the team composition must remain the same throughout the competition.
This will be a virtual event. It will be conducted on MS Teams platform.
Who shall apply?
- Students willing to start their mooting, beginners want to get some experience.
- All the law students trying to bring laurels to them.
- Knowing and not knowing about the topic doesn’t matter if you are willing to work hard and research a lot about your topic.
Note: This is just a suggestion from Lexpeeps side to everyone reading as Lexpeeps not only talks but works. Creativity, Innovation, Enthusiasm, Connections, or whatever the work requires we use each and every tool to bring out the best, Visit us: https://lexpeeps.in/. It has been seen that in this hard time, students are panicking and doing everything and anything just to add on to their CV/Resume, even the things that are not going to add so much value to their CV’s.
The teams interested to participate are required to show their interest by filling up the Google forms by 23rd October 2020 (11:59 p.m.).
A scanned copy of the Institution’s Identity card should be uploaded while filling up the provisional registration form.
Upon receipt of an e-mail confirming provisional registration from the Organizing Committee, participants shall complete the registration formalities by filling up the registration form by 3rd November 2020. The registration shall be deemed complete only when the registration fee has been remitted successfully and the registration form is duly filled.
A nominal registration fee shall be charged from the Universities/Colleges/Institutions. The registration fee shall be: Rs. 3000/- for participating teams.
The registration fee charged must be paid by online through NEFT/RTGS/Bank Transfer/Google Pay/ BHIM on or before 29th October 2020.
- Name of Account: REVA UNIVERSITY
- Bank Name: THE KARNATAKA BANK LTD
- A/C NO: 6662000100000901
- Branch: REVA University Branch, Bengaluru
- Commencement of Provisional Registration: 14th October 2020
- Last date for Provisional Registration: 23rd October 2020
- Registration Confirmation: 24th October 2020
- Last date for filling up the Registration form and Fee Payment: 3rd November 2020
- Last date for Clarifications: 6th November 2020
- Last date for submission of memorials (soft copies): 30th November 2020 (11:59 pm)
- Inauguration and Draw of Lots: 10th December 2020
- Preliminary rounds: 11th December 2020
- Quarter Finals and Semi-Finals: 12th December 2020
- Final Round and Valedictory Session: 13th December 2020
Prithvi P: 99452 74455
T Laalithya Rao: 98181 88032
Any clarifications sought on the moot proposition needs to be addressed via email to revanationalmoot2[at]reva.edu.in. The queries will be clarified on or before 9th November 2020.
For More opportunities visit us: