Bharati Vidyapeeth University’s New Law College, Pune, is organizing a Regional Conclave on Justice Education in Asia, Building Network for Social Justice, funded by Regional Committee- Global Alliance for Justice Education.
To strengthen justice education they are organizing a regional conclave under the grant from Regional Committee-GAZE. The Conclave spreads over two days with expertise sharing, panel discussion and presentations from law schools in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Iran, Iraq and Bhutan.
The focal point of the conclave is to create a collaborative platform and high-quality research networking in Asia. The conclave seeks to bring together practitioners and educators from across the Asian region to give space for addressing new approaches and initiatives.
- The Inspiration and Diversification of Justice Education: An Overview
- Justice Education in Asia: Initiatives, Challenges the Roadmap
- Best Teaching Methods, Innovative Ideas for Social Justice: Law Colleges Initiative
- Policy Reflections on Justice Education- Institution’s Initiative
- Prof (Dr) Ved Kumari, Vice Chancellor, National Law University, Orissa, India.
- Prof (Dr) Mohamed Mattar, Clinical Professor of Law & Head of Legal Skills Department, Qatar University College of Law, Qatar.
- Prof (Dr) Srikrishna Deva Rao, Vice-Chancellor, National Law University, Delhi, India.
- Adv. Dinesh Tripathi, Senior Advocate Supreme Court of Nepal, Nepal
- Prof (Dr) Nishtha Jaswal, Vice-Chancellor, Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla, India.
- Prof (Dr) Shashikala Gurpur, Director, Symbiosis Law School, Pune Dean, Faculty of Law, Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune (SIU), India.
- Adv. Nirmal Kumar Upreti, Advocate, President, Forum for Nation Building Nepal, Joint-Secretary, NGO Federation Kathmandu Branch, Nepal.
- Bruce Lasky, Partner and Pro Bono Head of Lanna Lawyers, Co-Founder/Co-Director of Bridges Across Borders Southeast Asia Community Legal Education Initiative, Thailand
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- National Center for Advocacy Studies, Pune
- Center for Child and the Law (NLSIU), Bengaluru
Interested candidates may fill out the registration form at the end of this post.
- Students: INR 300
- Academicians/Professionals: INR 500
- Foreign delegates/Students: INR 1000
- Payment Details: (Within India)
- Bank Name: Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd; Branch Name: Erandwane, Kothrud; Branch Address: Suyash Apartment, 37, Paud road, Bhusari Colony, Kothrud, Pune 411038; Account Number: 020002300023592; IFSC Code: SVCB0010020; MICR Code: 411355007; Name of Agency/Beneficiary: Principal, New Law College, Pune.
- Payment Details: (Outside India)
- Bank Name: State Bank of India; Branch Name/Address: Deccan Gymkhana, Pune; Account Number: 11100350461; IFSC Code: SBIN0001110; Swift Code: SBININBB218; Name of Agency/Beneficiary: Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
September 27-28, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.