School of Law, Forensic Justice& Policy Studies, National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar in association with Legal Startups organises Legal Hackathon a “National Business Plan Competition on Legal Innovation & Legal Startups”.
Legal field has been facing various challenges for the last few decades, especially in terms of pendency of cases and complex legal compliance. To address these situations, we need to come up with innovative mechanisms, plausible solutions, and initiatives in the said field.
Thus, innovation and Startups in the legal field are the way forward. In this regard, many startups initiated by young minds can be seen emerging in the legal field in last few years. Further, Ministries, Government Departments /bodies have also initiated various innovative schemes for serving the people at large.
- Registration with Google Form by October 2, 2022 through the link given at the end of this post.
- The registration fee is applicable for selected teams. Teams are required to pay a registration fee of Rs. 1000 after selection.
October 2, 2022
- Winner Cash Prize of INR 25,000/-, Memento & Certificate of Merit
- 1st Runner Up Cash Prize of INR 15,000/-, Memento & Certificate of Merit
- 2nd Runner Up Cash Prize of INR 10,000/-, Memento & Certificate of Merit
- All the entries will be given a certificate of participation
+91 84579 02134
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.