Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law is organizing the 1st International Blog Writing Competition.
The Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH) is an esteemed research centre of Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, which is dedicated to research in the field of International Humanitarian Law (IHL).
It aims to ensure that future leaders and opinion-makers understand the practical relevance of the subject of IHL, and have a thorough knowledge of its basic principles.
- The Duty to Protect by Military Force: Developing Standards for Humanitarian Intervention?
- Personnel Protection in Peace Operations: The Safety Convention’s Function in the Context of General International Law
- Protecting the Environment in Relation to Armed Conflict – The Role of Multilateral Environmental Agreements
- An analysis of the effectiveness and legality of using biological weapons during conflicts under international humanitarian law
- International Humanitarian Law: Terrorism and counter-terrorism
- Even wars have limits: The normative framework of IHL
- Interfaith coexistence: Together and Forever
- Sexual Violence: An inevitable aspect of armed conflict
- Humanitarian crises and rights of personals
- The deadline for submission of blogs is 15th August 2022. No entry after the deadline shall be entertained.
- The subject and theme of the blog should deal with any contemporary topic related to international humanitarian law. We expect the submissions to be of interpretive, exploratory, and non-descriptive style.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, Font size 12, Spacing 1.5, Justified. The word limit should range between 1000-1500 words.
- A maximum of two-level headings is allowed.
- References should be incorporated in the body of the article itself through hyperlinks. No endnotes or footnotes shall be used.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 is permitted.
- We follow a strict no-plagiarism policy. Articles with more than 10 per cent plagiarized content shall be summarily rejected. The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- The manuscripts must be submitted through the Google form. All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format and the file must be titled “CASH- Blog submission”.
- Copyright of all published blog posts shall remain with the Centre. All Moral Rights shall vest with the author(s).
- While submitting the blog, the author shall mention a declaration in the mail as follows: “If selected for publication, the author gives the copyright of the work to the Centre. The author also declares that this is the original and unpublished work of the author(s)”.
- Please note that any submission not conforming to these guidelines may be rejected. In the event that the blog submitted to CASH has been already submitted and rejected at any other platform, the author must withdraw it.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.