About the Organizer
SCLHR is a forum dedicated to promoting research, increasing students’ ability to interpret the law to the changing situations, and spreading awareness of issues dealing with Comparative Constitutional Law & Human Rights. The mission of the society is to promote research dealing with Constitutional Law & Human Rights topics; to make the Constitution and Human Rights, a subject matter to read, explore, discuss, debate, and deliberate upon by the students beyond the classroom.
About the SCHLR
It gives us immense pleasure to apprise you that the Society for Constitutional Law & Human Rights (SCLHR), was established under the aegis of UPES School of Law, Dehradun. The Society has planned a two-day event under the aegis of Vidhiutsav.
About the Quiz Competition
In this furtherance, we are pleased to announce the ‘4thNational UPES– School of Law Constitutional Law Quiz Competition’, to be organized on April 9th – 10th, 2022. The competition is divided into three rounds which will be held through offline mode.
The objective of this event is to provide an opportunity for the students to apply their Constitutional and Human Rights knowledge at the speed of thought.
Students pursuing graduate or postgraduate degree in any field of study can participate in the
competition from any recognized College or University.
- There will be a capping of 150 participants. Registration will be based on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- In case of any misconduct, the discretion of the organizing committee shall prevail.
- Any participant found using any unfair means will be disqualified.
- In case of any ambiguity in guidelines/conflict on any matter arising in between the competition, the organizing committee shall have the discretion.
- 1st Prize: 7,000 + Trophy + Certificate of merit
- 2nd Prize: 5,000 + Trophy + Certificate of merit
- 3rd Prize: 3,000 + Trophy + Certificate of merit
Note: Certificate of merit will be provided to all finalists and a Certificate of participation to all the participants.
- Rs. 150/- (For individual participation)
- Rs. 250/- (For team participation)
Last Date of Registration: March 31, 2022
Event Date and Time
- Round 1: April 9, 2022 (10 A.M.)
- Result Declaration: April 9, 2022 (8 PM)
- Round 2: April 10, 2022 (11 AM onwards)
- Round 3: April 10, 2022 (3 PM onwards)
- Valedictory Ceremony (04:30 PM)
Venue Detail: School of Law, UPES, Knowledge Acre, Kandoli Campus
In case of any query, contact: email@example.com
- Jahnvi Pandey (Student Co-ordinator): +91 9984888328
- Tanishq Juneja (Student Co-ordinator): +91 8588004503
- Reet Kaur (Student Convenor): +91 7905031958
- Krishna Singh (Student Co-Convenor): + 91 9771882431
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.