ProMooters is a website created by a group of avid-mooters, who conduct mini-moots every month. It is a monthly moot, each moot dealing with one specific area of law.
Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code on November 14-15, 2020
Who can participate
- Law Students
- Individual participation. No cap on entries from any college/university.
Points to be noted:
ProMoot follows a single participant format that balances key aspects of research and advocacy skills.
ProMoot adopts the traditional mooting format of memorial submissions and oral rounds.
All ProMoots are conducted virtually using video call technology.
How to Register:
- A one-time registration on the website is required to access all moots conducted throughout the year.
- To register, go to the website https://promooters.com/ and click on “Sign Up”.
- Attach a photograph of your college ID card to validate your registration.
- The Moot Problem and the Memorial are available on the website.
There is no fee payable for registration for students.
October 31, 2020
The platform will be declared post-registration.
- Cash prizes up to Rs. 15,000/-, internships and more.
- Feedback and 1-1 interactions with judges and fellow participants.