Wadhwa Law Chambers is looking for legal interns to deal with civil, commercial, criminal and IP matters.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Wadhwa Law Chambers (“WLC”) is a full-service law chamber led by dynamic lawyers having specific domain expertise focusing on both counsel and corporate practice. The chamber has grown to a team of about 30 lawyers headed by Anirudh Wadhwa (Civil Litigation and Arbitration Practice), Kapil Wadhwa (Intellectual Property Law Practice), Aditya Wadhwa (Criminal Litigation Practice including White Collar litigations), Tejaswi Shetty (Regulatory Practice), Anandana Handa (Consumer and Family Law Practice) and Raghav Wadhwa (Commercial Litigation and IBC Practice).
Our practice areas encompass commercial, civil, family, and criminal law across inter alia the Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court, District Courts (NCR), CBI/ED Courts, Tribunals (SCDRC, NCDRC, NCLT, NLCAT, etc), Trademark Registry, Copyright Office, Designs Office, and Labor Courts.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP:
- Students will get to learn a lot about how to deal with civil, criminal, commercial and IP matters.
- This is an offline or Physical internship opportunity.
- Students must be bona fide law students of any recognized university/college.
- Students must have completed at least three semesters of their five-year BA-LLB/equivalent courses.
- Presence of the students in Delhi is mandatory during the tenure of the internship.
- Internship Applications for Wadhwa Law Chambers must be sent by mail to email@example.com.
- The subject of the mail must be in the following format – “Internship Application – Month, Year – Current Year”.
- Please write a brief Statement of Purpose (SOP) in the body of the mail and attach your latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the same.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-