ABOUT THE ADVOCATE:
Anurag Parashar, is a practising lawyer at District Courts Indore and High Court and in various tribunals in Madhya Pradesh, with years of legal experience in Delhi High Court and 1 year of legal associate experience in United Trademark and Patent Services, Dubai.
Anurag Parashar is an independent lawyer (India) dedicated to providing legal services to domestic and international clients, which include Individuals, Public, Private and Multinational Companies, PSUs and other corporate entities, across the Globe. After successfully working in international law firms across the globe initially in his career. He chooses India to practice law.
Criminal Litigation /Civil / Family/ Intellectual Property Rights and Advisory related to these matters are his main area of practice. Anurag Parashar is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association and registered under the State Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh, Indore District.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP:
- Interns are expected to assist Advocate Anurag Prakash on various Criminal Litigation /Civil / Family/ Intellectual Property Rights and Advisory related to these matters.
- This is a physical internship opportunity at Office No. 208 Shree Ji Trade Centre, 381, near Bengali square, Sri Mangal Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452016.
- Google Map link for the location: https://g.co/kgs/SMnwxw
- Students must be pursuing UG five-year or three-year law courses from a recognized university/college/institution by BCI.
- Graduates are also allowed to apply.
Interested candidates may message on 9407379696.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-