The Government of Tamil Nadu established the Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU) by an Act of State Legislature (Act No. 9 of 2012) to deliver quality legal education at a global level. TNNLU is located in Tiruchirappalli, Dindigul, on a 25-acre campus.
About the Debate
They want to provide an excellent debating experience to prepare you for Nepal Australs 2021, with a stellar Core Adjudication Panel and enticing cash rewards. Because of the COVID-19 Pandemic, the event will be held online this year.
The tournament is open to all participants (Institutional contingents, Open/Cross teams, Independent Adjudicators) and we encourage international teams to apply as well.
Australs (3 teams v 3 teams).
Please see this page for additional information about the Australs format of Parliamentary Debate:
Zoom + Discord
We have a team cap of 50 teams. Allocation of slots will be done on a first come first serve basis.
- Institutional Teams: INR 500/ USD 8 (including transaction fees) per speaker.
- Institutional/Independent Adjudicator: INR 400/ USD 7 (including transaction fees) per adjudicator.
- Adjudicator Policy: N=1 (One adjudicator must mandatorily apply with each team that is participating, an exemption may be given upon request).
- Deadline: 15th November, 11:59 PM (Closing of First Phase of Registrations).
Link for Registration
- Tushitta Murali: +91-9962257017
- Nived K M: +91-9961185293