About the Quest Sociolegal Review
The Quest Socio-Legal Review is an initiative by law students. As the name of the blog suggests, it is a continuous search of new ideas, opinions and contributing towards an informed citizenry.
Taking the example of the Constitution of India, which in itself is an amalgamation of law with various other aspects of social sciences. The Quest Socio-legal Review is an effort to explore law and interdisciplinary approaches to law by drawing on insights from various disciplines- history, economics, and social sciences.
About the Event
The Quest Sociolegal Review is organizing a Panel Discussion on Telling Feminism through theory, experiences, and judgment writing in India in association with the Centre for Human Rights, Symbiosis Hyderabad, and Oxfam India. The objective of the panel discussion is to understand the current feminist approach.
Date and time of the event: 6th September, Sunday 1 PM onwards.
Each and every registered attendee will get an E-certificate.
- Ms. Nabeela Siddqui: Research and Teaching Assistant at National Law University Jabalpur.
- Ms. Flavia Ages: Advocate and Human Right Activist
- Professor Aakash Singh Rathore: Author of the AAmbedkar’s Preamble
- Professor Jhuma Sen: Associate Professor at O.P Jindal Law School
- Ms. Ranu Bhogal: Director of Oxfam India
E-mail ID: Info@thequestslr.i@lexpeeps