1. SML tax chamber is looking at recruiting Juniors and Interns / Paralegals on long term basis
SML tax chamber are looking at recruiting Juniors and Interns / Paralegals on long term basis – who aspire to become Tax Counsels and who also have some interest in academic work.
1) Advocates who
a) are qualified CAs or have completed articleship in tax under the CA curriculum or
b) have relevant tax experience
2) CAs having tax experience during their articleship or post qualification and pursuing or willing to pursue LL.B
Eligibility-Interns / Paralegals
Commerce graduates or Inter CAs pursuing LL.B
Candidates having good articulation with drafting / research skills would be preferred. Good knowledge of or exposure to International Tax / Transfer Pricing would be a plus point.
Interested candidates may mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the candidate has written any article or made summaries of judgments or drafted any submissions etc the same (post sanitisation, if required) may also be mailed.
If you wish to know more, you may log on to their website www.smltaxchamber.com
2. Job Opening: Assistant Manager, In- House counsel; Viatris
Role – Assistant Manager, In- House counsel
Required experience – 2 to 4 years in corporate
Work location – Hyderabad
We are looking for candidates who can join immediately or with short notice period. Interested candidates please send your resumes to email@example.com
3. Sigma Legal Group is hiring full time Advocates for its Delhi office
Location: New Delhi
Salary: As per industry standards
About Sigma Legal
Sigma Legal Group is a leading law firm dealing in NCLT, Civil, IPR, Criminal, Commercial and CS matters. It has a team of experienced and expert professionals working across the country.
Sigma Legal is looking to hire Advocates in two categories:
First: 2-4 years of experience with specialization in IBC, NCLT matters, Corporate Drafting and Misc. Court litigations
Second: Fresher with 0-2 years of experience in various litigation matters and drafting.
Candidates can apply by sharing their CVs on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘First Category’ or ‘Second Category’.
Last date- 28th July,2021 after which no resumes shall be entertained
4. Job Opportunity: Legal Associate (Corporate law); Conducive Legal LLP
Experience: 1.5 – 2.5 years in a Small to mid-size law firm
Location: East Delhi Broad Job
1. Drafting of Commercial Agreements, Deeds, Legal Notices and Petitions.
2. Should be able to assist in Mergers and Acquisitions
3. Should be able to assist in Labor and Environmental Law matters
4. Should be able to assist in JV’s and Private Equity Transaction
5. Preparing case summary and doing related searches.
1. Should be Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
3. Should have knowledge on Corporate Laws, Commercial Laws
4. Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
6. Excellent writing and communication skills in English;
A competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment.
Mail your CVs @ email@example.com
5. Job Opportunity: Advocate Prabal Goel is Looking to recruit legal professionals
Looking to recruit legal professionals with 2+ years of experience in financial and debt recovery laws. Candidates may get in touch with me through email sent at firstname.lastname@example.org. People with no experience in stated domains may kindly refrain from applying. Location:- Bangalore
6. A well reputed dynamic and boutique law firm is looking to hire lawyers for their Bangalore, Delhi and Mumbai office
1. IBC Litigation – 6+ years PQE
2. Corporate M&A – 3 – 8 years PQE
Interested candidates can reach out on LinkedIn or can share resume on email@example.com
7. A top production house is looking to hire a legal associate
Qualification: LLB with 1 year of experience (Contracts, compliance & Litigation) + Media law experience
CTC: As per market standards.
If you feel you fit the profile, please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Internship Opportunity at KZJ Partners
KZJ_Partners requires one intern interested in litigation.
This is a physical internship.
Interested law students may send their CV at email@example.com.
For regular updates, join us: