About Ikigai Law
Ikigai Law is an award-winning law firm that provides legal and strategic advice to a wide variety of clients like high impact startups, companies, etc. They are also involved in policy and regulatory debates for emerging business models.
About the Opportunity
Ikigai Law is providing online internship opportunities to law students in their final years.
- The student must be in 4th or 5th-year LL.B. or 3rd year of the 3-year course or equivalent Academics
- Past Internship experience and exposure – quality, range, rigor and relevance
- Moot courts’ participation as speaker/researcher – quality and quantity
- Publications/research work – quality and quantity
- Extra-curricular activities – evidence of initiative, leadership, talent and personality attributes
Scope of Work
- Basic legal research
- Preparing case notes
- Drafting research memoranda, case briefs
- Assisting attorneys in case preparation and transactions
How to Apply
The interested candidate should mail his/her latest CV not longer than 2 (two) pages and a cover letter as an email body stating:
- Why do you want to work at Ikigai Law? (Restrict word limit to 200 words)
- What are your core competencies and how do you plan to use these skills in a manner that is unique to you at the workplace? (Restrict word limit to 200 words)
Applications to be emailed to internship[at]ikigailaw.com with the subject- Internship for the month of [the preferred month].
For more such opportunities visit: