Home of Youth for Development and Rendering Awareness (H.Y.D.R.A) is a trust created by young and energetic undergraduate students from different colleges towards contributing to education and to increase political and social awareness among youth by organizing various like Mock Parliament, Debates, Exhibitions, Symposium etc. It is a non-profit, non-political and secular trust.
About the Internship
- To write articles and blogs based on Socio-Legal Contemporary issues
- The intern is expected to write 4-5 blogs and 1 article in a month.
- The content submitted by the concerned person must be their original work.
Online (Work from Home)
- Any student in his/her 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th year of 5-year Law course and 2nd or 3rd year for 3-year Law course can apply.
- The students pursuing a master’s degree in the field of law may also apply.
- Any student or person belonging to any other field may also apply given an inclination towards writing on the socio-legal aspects.
1 Month (can be further extended for a period of 1 month based on performance).
- Certificate of Experience to Candidates who complete their Term.
- Certificate of Appreciation to Candidates showcasing exceptional performance.
The position is purely voluntary and no stipend will be given for the same.
Number of Vacancies
How to Apply?
Please send your CVs along with A Writing Sample to contact[at]hydratrust.in and mention your name, contact number, year of study, name of the college, your course, in the body of the email itself.
The subject of the mail should be “Application for Content Writer”.
Last Date to apply: 5th October 2020
In Case of any queries feel free to reach us at contact[at]hydratrust.in
Arvind Bhati: 9205510739
Kanishq Mishra: 96501 71443 CLICK HERE FOR THE WEBSITE