The second edition of the ‘National Quiz Competition on Consumer protection Laws 2020’ will be organized by the Chair on Consumer Law at NLU Delhi on 30 November 2020, and will be held online via Live Video Conferencing.
- Undergraduate students, from all disciplines, may participate as individuals.
- A maximum of three students from a single College/ University may register. Participants will be shortlisted on first come first serve basis.
- No previous winner of any previous editions of the quiz can participate in the 2020 edition.
Note: The participants are advised to have seamless internet connectivity. In case a participant logs out or disconnects from the quiz at any time due to internet connectivity or otherwise, they will be treated as an ‘external person’ for the remainder of the quiz; i.e. they cannot rejoin the quiz. The organizers will NOT entertain any complaints regarding connectivity in view of the sanctity of the National Quiz.
- Each participant shall provide one valid email address to the Chair at the time of registration.
- The Chair has the sole discretion to enforce, clarify, interpret the rules; resolve any disputes that may arise during the Competition, and has the power to change/supplement the rules, if any changes or supplements are necessary.
The top 3 participants will be awarded prize money of:
1st position – Rs 6000,
2nd position – Rs 4000,
3rd position – Rs 2000 and certificates.
All participants will be given a certificate of participation.
- Participants may register online here. There is no registration fee.
- Registration will close at 11.59 p.m. on 15 November 2020.
Upon registration, shortlisted participants will receive detailed rules of procedure for the Quiz including instructions for preliminary and final rounds, marking scheme, duration, scoring, and other relevant details.
- Faculty Organizer: Dr. Sushila, Associate-Professor (Law) NLU Delhi.
- Project Director, Chair on Consumer Law at NLU Delhi E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Organizing Team:
- Anmol Dhawan: (Mob.: +91 8082005555)
- Lakshana Ramakrishnan: (Mob.: +91 8056014898)
- Animesh Chaudhary: (Mob.: +91 9205124190)