About the college:
We take this opportunity to introduce our esteemed institution, Sree Narayana Law College, Kochi one of the leading law colleges in Kerala affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University. SNLC was established in the year 2012 in the name of Swami Sree Narayana Guru.
About the competition:
Sree Narayana Law College’s 1st All India Virtual Moot Court Competition 2020 is an initiative targeting law students across the country, who are in pursuit of showcasing their advocacy and research skills, the sine qua non of the legal profession.
The core objective is to help law students to polish their professional abilities thereby emancipating their competency to handle future endeavors. To all those law students who wish to stay academically oriented, this window of opportunity is for you.
- Students from all law colleges/institutions/universities across the country recognized by the Bar Council of India is eligible to take part in the Competition.
- The team shall comprise two speakers and one researcher.
- All participants must be currently pursuing their bachelor’s degree in Law, i.e., either 3 years or
- 5-year courses.
- Only one team per college shall be allowed to participate.
- The official language of the competition shall be English.
Registration: Steps to to be followed.
Registration shall be based on a first come first serve basis.
• Registration procedure shall consist of provisional registration and final registration.
Provisional registration shall be restricted to a maximum number of 20 teams
• Each team shall provisionally register by filling the https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfv6zwz1lvPj5GTFjsKXMG6Ptg74f6r8_DSh90ut72IzHFb1g/viewform?gxids=7628 before 20/11/2020, 11:59 pm.
• Provisional registration after the given deadline shall not be accepted, under any circumstances.
• On completion of provisional registration, organizers shall intimate acknowledgment to the participating teams.
• Teams successfully registered provisionally shall be allotted unique team codes which shall be used to identify the teams during the course of the competition.
• All teams advancing to the preliminary round must comply with final registration by filling https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeBL0TRrJrsm46uTwbiU3-obX4VCNFRa0rc_0Xw78kSg0DCww/viewform?gxids=7628 and attachment of screenshot/scanned copy of the receipt generated on payment
of the registration fee and submitting the same before 01/12/2020, 11:59 pm.
• The registration fee is to be paid only by the teams that are selected for the Preliminary Rounds.
• Registration procedure shall be deemed to be confirmed only on completion of all the formalities as specified above. Failure to do so shall be treated as a withdrawal from the competition.
The registration fee shall be Rs.1000/- per team.
Mode of payment – Google Pay/Demand Draft/NEFT
❖ Google Pay:- Rejeesh CR, +919995771337
❖ Demand Draft:- Name – Sree Narayana Law College, Poothotta Payable at Ernakulam
❖ NEFT:- Account Name: SREE NARAYANA LAW COLLEGE POOTHOTTA
Account Number: 00000032715193367
IFS Code: SBIN0011918
Please note payment once done is not refundable.
RELEASE OF MOOT PROPOSITION: 01/11/2020
LAST DATE FOR ONLINE PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION: 20/11/2020
DATE OF INTIMATION FOR THE TEAMS SUCCESSFULLY REGISTERED: 21/11/2020
LAST DATE FOR SEEKING CLARIFICATIONS BASED ON THE MOOT PROPOSITION: 23/11/2020
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF MEMORIALS: 25/11/2020
LAST DATE FOR FINAL REGISTRATION: 01/12/2020
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF VIDEO RECORDINGS OF ORAL ARGUMENTS: 05/12/2020
SEMI-FINAL ROUNDS: 19/12/2020
FINAL ROUND: 20/12/2020
- E-mail ID: snlcmootcourtsociety[at]gmail.com
- Babu Bethovan: +91 81297 58372
- Aswathi Sukumaran: +91 94972 27411
- Swathi Guptha: +91 94460 13939
- Tanya Tom: +91 90377 53705
For any queries regarding the competition and moot proposition: firstname.lastname@example.org