Alliance University, Bangalore is organizing National Workshop on Drafting Pleading and Conveyancing-2022 in Blended Mode, 24th September 2022.
The objective is to develop drafting skills with a comprehensive understanding of a nexus between the law, the facts, and the language. The workshop will expose students to the basic principles of various pleadings and drafting documents that include conveyancing, part of the curriculum across Law Schools in India. Alliance School of Law has invited experienced experts from the industry to bridge the gap between theory and practice.
Students of any year from five year or three year LLB programs are eligible.
1.Date: Interested participants must register themselves for the event by 22nd September 2022 by registering on the link provided.
2. Fees: The registration fees shall be Rs. 200/- which shall be paid through the link provided.
3. Non-Refundable: The Registration fees shall be non-refundable.
4. Link: https://forms.gle/idWqb8RHuCeCv5KY6
- REGISTRATION CLOSES: September 22, 2022
- WORKSHOP DATE: September 24, 2022
- PLATFORM: Blended (ZOOM)
E-Certificates will be provided to all the registered attendees.
General Query: In case of any query regarding the event please feel free to contact us on the following:
- Ms. Bharatee Perrya – +91-7373784557
- Dr. Upankar Chutia – +91-9717132331
- Prof. Mahantesh G S – +91-9916123487
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.