About PIMR Indore
The institute has been Accredited Thrice Consecutively by NAAC with highest Grade ‘A++’ now. In recognition of its Performance and High standards in providing quality education, the Institute has been conferred Autonomous Status by the University Grants Commission 2006, 2012, 2018 as well as Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya on the recommendation of a high powered expert committee appointed by UGC to inspect the Institute. This is a major milestone for the Institute.
About Department of Law, Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore
With the goal of globalising legal education, the Department of Law, PIMR was established in 2015 as a premium, autonomous law school in central India. It is affiliated with Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidhyalaya in Indore, is approved by the Bar Council of India, and is well-known in Central India for its high-quality education.
About the competition
In these times, while we are combating the crisis which has precariously driven us to the edge of our existence, we at the Department of Law, Prestige Institute of Management and Research are committed to a show of cooperative and collective resilience. The importance of simulation in legal education can hardly be overemphasized. The Moot Court experience is unlike any other in Law School. Learning outcome from moot hones all the skills necessary to become an excellent lawyer in today’s competitive world. Therefore, the moot court association of the institute has planned to organize its 2nd edition of Padma Shri Dr N.N. Jain National Moot Court Competition which is on a virtual platform this time, to provide an environment where aspiring lawyers can enhance their legal proficiencies and mooting skills with a unique concept.
Mode and date of the competition
- Mode: Zoom Meetings
- Date: November 30 to December 2, 2021
All the students who are pursuing three years or five-year Law Courses during the current academic year, from any recognized University /Law School/College/Department. However, a maximum of one team shall be allowed to participate from one University/Law School/College/Department.
- online registration starts from: October 20, 2021
- Registration closes: November 30, 2021
- Last date clarification: November 22, 2021
- Last date for submission of soft copy of memorial: November 23, 2021
- Draw of lots: November 28, 2021
- Researcher’s test: November 29, 2021
- Inaugural ceremony: November 30, 2021
- Preliminary round: November 30, 2021
- Quarter finals round & semi finals: December 1, 2021
- Final and valedictory ceremony: December 2, 2021
- Winning Team: Rs. 11,000
- Runner-Up Team: Rs. 7,000
- Best Speaker: Rs. 2,500
- Best Memorial: Rs. 2,500
- Best Researcher: Rs. 2,000
How to register?
The teams interested to participate are required to confirm their participation by sending an email attaching
- the scanned copy of Annexure-A (The registration form) given in the brochure,
- duly filled and a screenshot of payment containing transaction number,
to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject “Registration for National Moot Court Competition” by November 20th, 2021.
The teams shall then send:
- The correctly filled printed copy of Registration form (in the format given in Annexure-A)
- A non-refundable participation fee of Rs.600/- via any of the following payment mode:
- PhonePe, Google Pay, Paytm: 70800 92775 (Shivam Mishra)
- Paytm UPI: 7080092775@paytm
- Bank Details:
- Account Holder Name: Shivam Mishra
- Account number: 35548492669
- IFSC Code: SBIN0017331
- The teams shall send/mail a screenshot of the payment at email@example.com, the mail body must clearly state the name of the participants and participating institution.
- On receipt of the printed copy of the registration form & payment, the team shall be formally considered registered as a participant for the event.
- A confirmatory email, along with team code, shall be sent to such team within 72 hours from the date of registration.
- Thereafter, for all further correspondence with the organizers of the Competition and otherwise, all the registered teams shall identify and refer to themselves using the allotted team code only.
For further information click on the link below:
- Anshika Goel (Associate Convener): 8839104696
- Madhavi Moyde (Secretary): 9630440977