Students enrolled in a full-time or part-time law programme at the time of the competition are eligible to compete in the Competition. Each College/Law School or University may enter one team ONLY.
- Each team shall have three (3) members only, consisting of two (2) speakers and one (1) researcher.
- Certification shall not be awarded to an additional member.
The official language of the Competition is English. All Competition Rounds including the written submissions (memorials) will be in English.
- The duly completed Google Form for Registration with all team details and NEFT/Wire Transfer must be submitted online to the Moot Court Association on or before 11:59 p.m. IST on 25th November, 2021 for teams participating in accordance with clause 1.1. and 1.2 (Overseas and Invited Indian Teams). No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organisers.
- The duly completed Google Form for Registration with all team details and NEFT must be submitted online to the Moot Court Association on or before 11:59 p.m. IST on 15th January, 2022 for teams selected in accordance with clause 1.3.3 (Memorial Round Teams). No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organisers.
- All teams shall be given a ‘‘Team Code’’ by the Organisers on validation of their Google Form for Registration and NEFT/Wire Transfer.
- The teams shall use their designated “Team Code” for all correspondence with the Organizers.
- The same team code must be used by the teams during the submission of Memorials and during all the Rounds of the Competition.
The dress code for the rounds of the competition shall be as prescribed by the Rules of the Court of Jurisdiction. The dress code for all the functions at the competition shall be western formals for gentlemen and western or traditional formals for ladies
Overseas Teams Registration
Overseas teams may participate in the Competition by making an application to the Organisers via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only after the application has been confirmed will a link to a Google Form and details for the payment of registration fees be provided.
Invited Indian Teams Registration
The organisers shall invite ONLY those Indian Universities/Colleges (refer to Annexure I), which had qualified to the Semi Final Rounds in the 22nd D. M. Harish Memorial Government Law College International Online Moot Court Competition to participate in the competition. The invited colleges must provisionally register themselves by sending an email to email@example.com. Only after the provisional registration has been confirmed will a link to a Google Form and details for the payment of registration fees be provided.
- An e-certificate and a cash prize of Rs. 36,000/- for the Best Team and an e-certificate and a cash prize of Rs. 27,000/- for the 2nd Best Team.
- An e-certificate and cash prize of Rs 15,000/- for the Best Memorial and an e-certificate and cash prize of Rs. 12,000/- for the Runner-up Memorial.
- An e-certificate and cash prize of Rs. 14,000/- for the Best Speaker, an e-certificate and cash prize of Rs. 10,000/- for the 2nd Best Speaker and an e-certificate and cash prize of Rs. 14,000/- for the Best Speaker in the Final Round of Arguments.
- All participants will get e-certificates of Participation and all the winners of awards will get e-certificates of Merit.
In case of any queries, we request you to contact the following members of the Moot
Registrations: Ms. Sakshi Shetty (+91 9136127507)
Mr. Rajveer Veera (+91 9167708965)
Memorials: Ms. Lubaina Sutarwala (+91 9619812699)
General Secretary of the Moot Court Association- Mr. Abhishek Raj (+91 9905912099)