GITAM School of Law, Visakhapatnam, is organising the Dr. M.V.V.S. Murthi 3rd National Virtual Moot Court Competition, 2022 from September 2 to 4, 2022.
GITAM Moot and Advocacy Committee (GMAC) has been set up in 2019. The primary objective of this Committee is to provide students with an opportunity to develop their interpersonal and advocacy skills.
It recognizes that a student’s participation in academic exercises like Moot Court Competitions enhances their art of research and oratory skills while preparing them to face the reality of a courtroom.
The competition is open to students currently enrolled in LLB and LLM Courses in India. No more than one team may represent an institution.
- The Winning Team shall be awarded a Cash Prize of INR 50,000/- and an e-Certificate of Appreciation of Merit.
- The Runner-Up Team shall be awarded a Cash prize of INR 25,000/- and an e-Certificate of Appreciation of Merit.
- The Best Memorial shall be awarded a Cash prize of INR 10,000/- and an e-Certificate of Appreciation of Merit.
- The Best Speaker shall get a Cash Prize of INR 10,000/-and e-Certificate of Appreciation of Merit. The best Speaker shall be evaluated on the basis of performance in preliminary rounds.
- The Best Researcher shall get a Cash Prize of INR 10,000/- and an e-Certificate of Appreciation of Merit.
- All the members of the teams that entered into Quarter Final and Semi Final shall be awarded e-Certificates of Appreciation of Merit. All the members of the other participating teams shall be awarded e-Certificates of Participation.
- Last Date for Registration: August 15, 2022
- Deadline for payment of Registration fee: August 20, 2022
- Last date to seek clarifications on Problems: August 25, 2022
- Deadline for submission of soft copy of Memorials: August 31, 2022
- Oral Rounds: September 2 to 4, 2022
Schedule of Events
- Registration and Inauguration: September 1, 2022
- Preliminary Round: September 2, 2022
- Quarter-Finals and Semi-Finals: September 3, 2022
- Finals and Valedictory: September 4, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.