National Law University, Jodhpur is making a call for papers for Volume 5 Issue 2 of its Journal on Governance.
The Centre for Corporate Governance is a research hub under the rubrics of National Law University, Jodhpur, dedicated to research and development of governance standards for the corporate world. To promote holistic research on areas covered within the broad ambit of corporate law, the Centre came out with a bi-annual publication in 2008, known as Journal on Governance (also known as ‘Journal on Corporate Law and Governance).
The broad theme of the Journal for Volume V Issue II is “Changing dynamics of Corporate Law & Governance: Steering towards Transparency & Accountability in the Indian scenario.”
- Addressing the corporate governance concerns in the Indian Start-up Culture: A look back on Zilingo & Bharat Pe cases.
- Reimagining the contours of corporate governance through RPT Regime in light of the recent amendment to the SEBI Listing Regulation.
- Role of IFSC in the Indian SPAC Dream: Dealing with corporate governance challenges in the Indian context.
- Lock-in period of Anchor Investors and its effect on Retail Individual Investors (RII) amid the great Indian IPO rush.
- Devas Antrix Case and ‘fraud’ as a ground for winding up the corporation: Did the Supreme Court open a pandora’s box?
- The aftermath of the NSE co-location scam: A wake-up call for corporate governance.
- Analyzing the problem of poor corporate governance in Public Sector Undertaking/Banks.
- Analysis of the recent Corporate Greenhouse Gas Disclosure Norms: Lessons for the Indian corporate governance regime.
- Corporate governance in modern times: Can utilization of technology help achieve stronger corporate governance in corporations?
- Please note that the list of sub-themes is merely suggestive and non-exhaustive in nature. The authors can choose to submit manuscripts on other relevant and contemporary topics.
The Journal invites academicians, practitioners, and students of law pursuing their LL.B. (Hons.)/LL.B./LL.M. from any recognized university to submit their entries.
Please note that the submissions must conform to the following requirements:
- The author(s) may contribute to the Journal in the form of Articles, Notes, Comments, and Case Analysis.
- The acceptable length of Articles is >4500 words, and of Notes, Comments & Case Analysis is between 3000-4500 words, including footnotes.
- All submissions must include an abstract of not more than 300 words, explaining the main idea, the objective of the article, and the conclusions drawn from it.
- Each submission may have a maximum of two authors.
- The manuscript should be on A4-sized paper, in Garamond, font size 12, 1.15 line Spacing, justified and 1-inch margins on each side. Footnotes should be in Garamond, font size 10, and with single line spacing.
- The Authors must conform to the Bluebook (20th edition) Uniform System of Citation. Please refer to the guide to Bluebook (20th edition) here.
- The Manuscript should not contain any identification of the author/s, which shall be a ground for rejection of the submission. Authors should provide their contact details, designation, institutional affiliation and address in the covering letter for the submission.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to direct rejection.
- The relevant sources should be duly acknowledged as footnotes. The decision of the Editorial Board in this regard shall be final.
- Authors are requested to send an electronic version of their manuscripts .doc or .docx format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Submission- [Name of Author] –Volume V Issue 2.”
- The document name must be in the following format “[Name of Authors(s)] – [Title of submission].”
- The e-mail must contain a covering letter providing the contact details, designation, institutional affiliation and address of the authors.
Aug 15, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.