VIPS-TC in collaboration with NCW organizing National Seminar on Women Police Station/ Mahila Thana.
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies – Technical Campus (hereinafter “VIPS – TC”) is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi, and was established in the year 2000 with the vision to promote excellence in education and for imparting quality professional education comparable with the best in the world.
▪ The sociological, historical, and psychological aspects of Crime against women
▪ Behavioral Science, Criminology, Victimology vis-à-vis women
▪ Feminist Responses to Crimes against Women
- Co-authorship is permissible. Each author will pay their registration fee separately.
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words. The maximum word limit of the paper must not exceed 6000 words inclusive of footnotes.
- The paper must be accompanied by a cover letter which shall include the title of the paper, full name(s) of the Author(s), Affiliating Institution, Professional/ Educational Details, Email address and contact details.
- The Paper should be in .doc/.docx formats in Times New Roman font, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing. All participants must submit a presentation by using MS PowerPoint.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, the font size 10 with 1.0 line spacing. Endnotes are not allowed.
- Alignment -Justified, no page borders, Margin 1 inch on each side.
- The writings must conform to the “Bluebook 20th Edition”.
- All submissions should be original and non-plagiarised work, and should not have been submitted for publication/published elsewhere in any form. Similarity should not be more than 12%.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.