School of Law, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology is organising ‘Col. Dr. Jeppiaar Memorial 1st Mono Advocacy Competition 2022 in virtual mode on August 25 & 26, 2022.
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (SIST), formerly Sathyabama University, is a deemed-to-be university, situated in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded in 1987 as Sathyabama Engineering College by the late Dr. Jeppiaar.
The participant shall be a student pursuing any 3-year or 5-year law programme.
- Each participant will be enrolled as an individual, and not as a team.
- The individual participant will be expected to research both sides during the oral pleadings. Each institution can send only one participant.
- Institutions are requested to submit the provisional registration form given at the end of this post.
- Participation will be considered on a first-come-first-serve basis and only the first 16 participants will be provisionally registered.
- The last date for provisional registration is August 10, 2022.
- The provisionally registered institutions will receive an email, signifying the status of their provisional registration for participation on August 10, 2022 upon which the participants are requested to complete their final registration.
- Provisionally registered participants are requested to fill in the Google Form to complete the final registration.
- There is no registration fee.
- The last date for final registration is August 16, 2022.
- Every participant who has successfully completed the Registration requisites under the rules shall be allotted a Unique Participant Code after the closure of the Registration for the competition.
- Once the code is allotted, every participant must use only the participant code for any further communication with the Organizers during the competition.
- Provisional registration Deadline: August 10, 2022
- Final registration deadline: August 16, 2022
- Date of the Competition: August 25 to 26, 2022
+91 99403 18218
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.