National Labor Law Association, New Delhi and National Law University – Dwarka, Delhi is organizing National Seminar On Contractualization in Employment Law and Policy.
The National Labour Law Association (NLLA) New Delhi was established in 1980. Its objective is to act as a forum for a free and frank exchange of ideas and experiences among the employers, workmen, professionals, and experts, as well as government officials so as to secure the application of laws in the right perspectives so as to achieve the constitutional promise of social justice. The Union Ministry of Labour had conferred the “Consultative Body Status”.
- Fixed Term Employment
- Contractual employment or Perennial work: Labor – Law and Policies
- Legal Protection to contractual workers: Social Security etc.
- Inter-State Migrant workers and their rights
- Gig- workers-and Platform workers
- Regularization of contractual workers: Judicial trends
- Industrial development and contratualisation of workforce
- State policy on contratualisation of work
- ILO and other agencies on contractual employment
- Tripartism and social dialogue
- Law and policies on Contractual employment in other nations
- Labor Law Reforms and Contractualisation of workers
- Any other topic directly related to the main theme of the Seminar
The Authors should apply research skills and appropriate research methodology. The research paper should be thematic and desired to be linked to the sub-themes. The length of the abstract should not be more than 500 words. It must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1″ margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word application. Footnotes should follow the SILC standard of footnoting. Endnotes are not allowed. At the end of the paper, the author’s brief profile should have an E-mail ID, contact number, and address.
- Abstract Submission along with board headings and subheadings of the research papers: 04th Sept, 2022
- Approved Abstracts notification: 06 Sept 2022
The research paper should be submitted to the Convener of the Seminar at email@example.com. Articles received after the stipulated deadline will not be entertained for inclusion in the Seminar . Professionals/Teachers/Students, without submitting any research paper, may participate in the Seminar by paying the requisite charges.
- Registration Teachers/ Professionals : Rs. 2000
- Registration for Research Scholars, Students: Rs. 1000
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.