NLU Delhi is organizing National Seminar on Contractualisation in Employment -Law, and Policy.
The Seminar will deliberate on the contemporary issues relating to the contractualisation of the workforce – policy and the law. In this context, an attempt would be made to draw lessons from the best practices followed in other jurisdictions.
- Fixed Term Employment
- Contractual employment or Perennial work: Labour – Law, and Policies
- Legal Protection to contractual workers: Social Security etc
- Inter-State Migrant workers and their rights
- Gig- workers-and Platform workers
- Regularization of contractual workers: Judicial trends
- Industrial development and contratualisation of workforce
- State policy on contratualisation of work
- ILO and other agencies on contractual employment
GUIDELINES FOR SEMINAR PAPERS
The Authors should apply research skills and appropriate research methodology. The research paper should be thematic and desired to be linked to the sub-themes. The length of the abstract should not be more than 500 words. It must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1″ margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word application. Footnotes should follow the SILC standard of footnoting. Endnotes are not allowed. At the end of the paper, the author’s brief profile should have an E-mail ID, contact number, and address.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.